Search                                  
               
 
载入中
 
        
 

 
载入中
Calendar

<<  < 2008 - >  >>
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30


Login

载入中

Recent Comments

载入中

 

New Bloggings

载入中
Recent Messages
载入中
  

Links

Blog Data
载入中


  
 
asking the client how to cut or do his or her hair
[ 2005-4-11 23:27:00 | By: Peter S. Timeson ]
 

Barber’s and Hairdresser’s

男女理发店

asking the client how to cut or do his or her hair

询问顾客如何理发或做头发

 

l         Do you want a little off?
您要不要把头发剪掉一点?

l         Do you want it cut short?
您要不要头发剪短一点?

l         Do you want it trimmed?
您要修一修头发你吗?

l         Do you want to have your hair parted?
您要分头路吗?

l         How do you like your hair set?
您喜欢头发做成什么式样?

l         How do you usually wear your parting?
您通常怎么分头路的?

l         What will you have, a perm or a set?
您要电烫还是卷头发?

l         What color would you dye it?
您要染什么颜色?

l         Would you like me to thin out the top?
您要不要我给您把头顶的头发削薄?

l         You part your hair on the right side?
您把头路分在右边的吗?

l         A permanent wave, please.
请电烫头发。

l         Could you cut a little more off at the temples?
你可不可以在两鬓处再剪掉一点?

l         Could you take a little bit more off the sides?
你可不可以把两边的头发再剪掉一点?

l         Give me a facial, please.
请给我按摩面部。

l         Give my moustache a trim, please.
请把我的胡子修已修。

l         I like t have it in bug waves.
我喜欢大波浪式发型。

l         I’d like a crew-cut.
我想要理平头。

l         I’d like my hair banged.
我喜欢剪成刘海式。

l         I’d like to restyle my hair.
我想给我的头发做一个新发型。

l         Part in the middle, please.
请在中间分头路。

l         Please cut it a bit shorter on both sides.
请两边再稍微剪短一些。

l         Please dye my hair brown.
请给我染棕色的头发。

l         Please have my hair bobbed.
请给我剪短发。

l         Please have my hair dried.
请给我把头发吹干。

l         Please shave off my beard.
请把我的络腮胡子剃掉。

 

Flattop 飞机头

Crew cut 海军剪;平头

Bob 短发

Dreadlocks长发绺(通常藏在毛帽下);细发辫;未梳理的乱发串

Ponytail马尾式辫子

Pigtail辫子

Bun (女子的)圆发髻

 
 
发表评论:
载入中
 

 

Powered by Oblog.