She makes eyes at all handsome men.
她對所有英俊的男士大送秋波(放電)。
He made a monkey out of me.
他使我難堪。
Do you know what you are?
你知道自己的身份嗎?
You can’t keep a good man down.
好人總有出頭天。
I’m going on the wagon now.
我現在要戒酒了。
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞甚揦花樣?
He has got ants in his pants.
他坐立不安。
There is no way out.
走頭無路。
He is a Jack of all trades.
他是個萬事通。
I am as chicken as you.
我和你一樣是膽小鬼。
There’s no smoke without fire.
無風不起浪。
What are you so angry about?
你為甚揦這樣生氣?
You want to step outside?
你想打架嗎?
Now it comes to me。
現在我完全了解了.
Don’t get the wrong idea.
別誤會我的意思。
I know how to handle him.
我知道怎樣處理他。
Don’t talk to him like that.
別那樣跟他說話。
……